Monday, September 2, 2013

Summer 2013


This summer has been packed full of non stop adventures!! As soon as school was let out for the summer, a group of us hopped on the first flight to Ibiza!! We got so lucky with an apartment right on beach! We spent 5 days soaking up the sun and relaxing after a year of work. We had a blast and made lots of life long memories!

The day after Ibiza I was off to a small town in Valencia to work at a camp. I spent the entire month with this view... Can´t complain!!

My time here was spent teaching kids between the ages of 12 to 16 in English through fun workshops, such as a newspaper class, dance class, yoga, etc. In the afternoon we got to tag along with the kids and do the multi adventure activities like kayaking and rappel. This camp was a great experience and I look forward to next year!

And to finish off the summer, I had to come back to California to renew my visa for my new job. Since I had to be here for 5 weeks, my friend MarĂ­a and I decided to make a vacation out of if! We have gone everywhere from San Francisco for the day, San Diego to visit Johnny and friends, Austin to visit my Grandma and a Tahoe girls trip! We have kept very busy and made our mark all over California!!

SAN DIEGO

AUSTIN

TAHOE

EL DORADO HILLS

No comments:

Post a Comment